Harvest Hosts
  Re: (...)
One of the members on RV.net posted information on this program. I thought I'd share it with y'all because I know there are some of us who RV and some who want to. It's a really cool idea and I think that at some point we'll take advantage of it.

Harvest Hostsis a network of vintners, farmers, growers and producers who generously invite self-contained RVers (no services required) to visit their vineyards and farms and allow them to stay overnight, no longer than 24 hours, free of charge.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Harvest Hosts by Harborwitch (One of the members o...)
Sharon, this is a really cool idea! I would love to explore this further. I hope that someday we will be able to travel like this. Unfortunately, your link doesn't work.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by Gourmet_Mom (Sharon, this is a re...)
Well that su....... Harvest Hosts Let's try this.
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by Harborwitch (Well that su....... ...)
This is very cool! I can't help but wonder if Lorraine and Gil's winery is on here. And if not, maybe they would like to be. This sounds like a great PR approach to getting visitors to a location. I know that if I had an opportunity to stay over at a vineyard after a tour, I'd be compelled to buy some wine if it was good.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by Gourmet_Mom (This is very cool! ...)
What a wonderful idea! Thanks for posting this, Sharon!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by Mare749 (What a wonderful ide...)
That's a great idea. I've forwarded the link to my parents, who love their coach. Thanks for posting, Sharon!
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by karyn (That's a great idea....)
Cool, I forwarded the link to our local winery
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by farnfam (Cool, I forwarded th...)
Wow, will have to check this one out - thanks Sharon!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Harvest Hosts by cjs (Wow, will have to ch...)
No problem! Doesn't it sound like fun! There are even 2 wineries in North Dakota!!!