What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21??
  Re: (...)
Since Jean hasn't started today's thread, yet, I'll get it rolling.

Picked up some rĂ³balo, yesterday, and pan-fried one of the fillets for dinner, last night. Today, I"ll use the rest to make Vicci's Fish Tacos with Cilantro Slaw. It's been too long since the last time I had them and they are SOOOOOO good!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by labradors (Since Jean hasn't st...)
Stopped at Central market and picked up 6 different mushrooms to play with a pizza using them and a truffle pizza dough, so that's what we'll be munching on today.

Also, at T.J.s, I saw their pizza dough, so picked one up to test and see if I want to recommend them in the next book on pizza for those who don't want to make their own.

We picked up lots of goodie...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by cjs (Stopped at Central m...)
I will keep on eye on this thread, and foodgawker till I get an inspiration. Cold and dark and rainy today hmmmmm, maybe it's a Lasagna Soup day?
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by farnfam (I will keep on eye o...)
Possibly a dish with chicken sausages, red cabbage, onions, bacon, potatoes and cider vinegar.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by Trixxee (Possibly a dish with...)
I'm thinking about Catfish Tacos from "Black Beans and Corn."
Yummm...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by Mare749 (I'm thinking about C...)
yes...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by cjs (yes... [img]/ubbthre...)
I've got football duty this evening, so we're having leftovers. I sure hope I have enough leftovers, left over for my lunch tomorrow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by Gourmet_Mom (I've got football du...)
Oh, fish tacos sound wonderful. I'll keep them in mind for next week. We're having Cincinnati Chili. Love that stuff!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by karyn (Oh, fish tacos sound...)
Not sure what I am going to do just yet. This week has been go, go, go... Now I have nothing on my calendar until Thanksgiving! I can breathe easy for a while.

I am going to roast some chicken quarters. Just not sure what I am going to do with them yet. I guess I need to go to the grocery store.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thu., 10/21?? by luvnit (Not sure what I am g...)
We made our last batch of gazpacho for the season last night, so some of that with the roasted butternut squash and pasta recipe in Issue #83. They probably don't really go well together... so maybe we'll have some time in between "courses."