Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka!
  Re: (...)
[Image: 41571_146068132086096_6323_n.jpg]
This was available at the wine tasting we went to last night. I'm certain it could get some people... well, me... in trouble! I didn't buy any, but what fun it would be to play with.
  Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by HomeCulinarian ( [img]http://profile...)
Were you able to taste it, Jeannette? Was it creamy at all?
Just looked at this review - could have been written by one of your college folk, Jeannette...

http://www.theblacksheeponline.com/article/209

Love this ending: "If we had only taken a shot of this stuff and then walked away, it probably would’ve gotten an A+" but, "we drank the whole bottle." geez,
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by cjs (Were you able to tas...)
Oh s#it!!! This could be serious trouble!!! I just checked BevMo. Pinnacle also makes a berry vodka - I see strawberry shortcake martinis. Jean please send me to my room!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by Harborwitch (Oh s#it!!! [img]/ubb...)
I did taste it and it was delicious! Smooth and tasted just like whipped cream.
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by HomeCulinarian (I did taste it and i...)
Now you just need to make some kind of stealth dessert with this stuff whipped into some actual whipped cream.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by labradors (Now you just need to...)
. . . and I thought Jean was evil with the truffle pizza! That sounds like something my Dad might have done to my Grandmother (Mom's Mom).
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by Harborwitch (. . . and I thought ...)
Okay, I could have probably survived not to have heard about this! OIY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, I could have p...)
Oh...yes...that could be trouble...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by Mare749 (Oh...yes...that coul...)
Yeah I can see this with the holidays coming up.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Could be trouble!!! Whipped Cream Vodka! by mjkcooking (Yeah I can see thi...)
Just found a miniature bottle of this in the back of the trailer 'booze' cupboard - have no idea when we/I got it.

Now, to decide whether to just drink or look for something to do with it.............. decisions, decisions.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com