T.G.I.F. Dinner - 1022??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone tonight??

We have a frig full of leftovers - 2 kinds of pizza, chili that still has to 'watered' down, and I made an old, old favorite - I had a couple bananas going south, so I made some strawberry jello with them!! It's been years.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 1022?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Well, there's one steak and one piece of alaskan cod in the freezer so we'll grill those. Simple baked potato and romaine salad as sides.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 1022?? by Trixxee (Well, there's one st...)
I had Uptown Kevin's shrimp recipe on for tonight, but I think I'll put it off until tomorrow so I can make some good bread to go with it. I'll go easy and grill some baby back ribs and add corn for a side. I think there is a little salad stuff in the fridge that needs fixing, so that will complete dinner.

I am more tired than usual, this week, and working the concession stand at that football game last night didn't help. Not to mention, the grading period is ending, and I've got a set of about 75 essays to grade for my sixth graders. Then there's the 95 state mandated 7th grade essays that have to be scored ONLINE by November 4th (the day report cards go out)! The state test used 6 different prompts, and I can't group them and grade them by prompt. That makes it twice as hard to score them. OIY!!!! Can you tell I'm stressing?!?!?!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 1022?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had Uptown Kevin's...)
175 essays of sixth and seventh graders to work on - Holy SMokes, do I ever know why I didn't go the route of a school teacher...... My hat is off to you, Daphne and all our teachers. Man!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 1022?? by cjs (175 essays of sixth ...)
Gazpacho and leftover pasta with butternut squash - same as yesterday... then dancing!