Vicci's Dinner??? (HEY VICCI!!)
  Re: (...)
Did Vicci ever post her dinner????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Vicci's Dinner??? (HEY VICCI!!) by cjs (Did Vicci ever post ...)
No, there was some confusion, I think. I don't think she ever realized we were all anxious to test the recipe with her. Last thing I remember her posting about it, she was going to test it and post the review and recipe after.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by Gourmet_Mom (No, there was some c...)
HUH? for a review dinner?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by cjs (HUH? for a review di...)
Oops, I was wrong. Here is her last post on that thread about the dinner review:

"Yep, Barbara, you simply cannot get away from us that easily!

Okay, since there aren't a slew of birthdays coming up, I'll get the menu together and post it as soon as I can. The next couple of days are going to be warm, so I foresee a lot of scraping and painting of siding in my future... " Posted Friday, October 22, 2010. I guess we wait......
Daphne
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by Gourmet_Mom (Oops, I was wrong. ...)
VICCI!!!!! Quit the darn work and start thinking food!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by cjs (VICCI!!!!! Quit the ...)
I think, in honor of my return, Vicci should post this recipe and let me join in the fun! I have missed you all sooooooooo dang much.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by chef_Tab (I think, in honor of...)
Well, heck! I need to catch up! Where have YOU been! I was going to post a message about you MIA this weekend, if you didn't show! I'd see you doing searches and WONDERED what was up!

WELCOME HOME!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, heck! I need ...)
thanks Daphne! It was a combo of working full time at the college, part time at the winery, having company, and possibly the swine flu. I could barely make it through most days. But the full time/temp position ended today and I am on the road to recovery. Enjoying a very dirty martini as I write
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by chef_Tab (thanks Daphne! It wa...)
So you're not working any more? I know your glad to get back to normal.

I'm sorry you've been under the weather...."Enjoying a very dirty martini as I write" Sounds like you're on your way to FULL recovery!

Glad to have you back!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Vicci's Dinner??? by Gourmet_Mom (So you're not workin...)
Yeah, and we can hear you now.
www.achefsjourney.com