Help with Italian, Please
  Re: (...)
Maryann, Cis, ???, can someone go on this site and find out if there is a dish using "Cipolline all' Aceto Balsamico"

http://www.lafavoritalive.com/ricettario.php

I have a jar of these little goodies and I'd love to use them in something authenic, if possible. Thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Help with Italian, Please by cjs (Maryann, Cis, ???, c...)
None of the listed recipes use that product.

Here's the link for the product in Italian and English. English pages for the site are available by going to the site and clicking on the British flag.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by labradors (None of the listed r...)
How do you find all these fine print things, Labs??? thank you. Think I'll just play with them with some cheese and crackers...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by cjs (How do you find all ...)
Why not on a pizza, Jean?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by Gourmet_Mom (Why not on a pizza, ...)
a what???? Maybe so.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by cjs (a what???? [img]/ubb...)
I don't know for sure, Jean, but I think those items are just meant to be used on a relish tray. (antipasta) Never learned to speak Italian, but keep thinking it would be fun to learn.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by cjs (How do you find all ...)
Quote:

How do you find all these fine print things, Labs???

That flag thing is a common way of providing a way to change languages and I've even developed a couple of sites using the same idea, so I tend to notice it right away.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by Mare749 (I don't know for sur...)
Quote:

I don't know for sure, Jean, but I think those items are just meant to be used on a relish tray. (antipasta) Never learned to speak Italian, but keep thinking it would be fun to learn.

Either this or on a pizza would be our guess.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well, I'm probbly getting here too late, but I'd agree with Maryann, those pickled type veggies sound like they'd go in Antipasto. Where'd you get them anyway??
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Help with Italian, Please by farnfam (Well, I'm probbly ge...)
Cis, next time you come through town, I'll meet you at Gallucci's Italian Market, and you will have a great time!

http://www.tasteitaly.com/
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."