Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook?
  Re: (...)
I do own this book, but it is buried deep in storage. There is a wonderful recipe for a vegetable casserole I am thinking of making for Thanksgiving in there. I would love to have that recipe.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by chef_Tab (I do own this book, ...)
Sorry, I'm no help!
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by HomeCulinarian (Sorry, I'm no help!...)
Me either - I've never heard of this book. Oh piddle, off to amazon.com......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by cjs (Me either - I've nev...)
Sorry, I don't either. Have you checked out your local library yet? You should have a good one there and might even be able to look up the book online to see who has it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by Mare749 (Sorry, I don't eithe...)
my guess was that if anyone would have it, it would be Bill. Mostly because he lives closest to Louisiana. It is also full of recipes requiring "Old Bay" haha.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by chef_Tab (my guess was that if...)
I haven't heard of it either. You may want to pm Bill to be sure he sees your request.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by Gourmet_Mom (I haven't heard of i...)
How Funny!!! Anon was looking at this thread. After I read about 'Talk about Good' I bought a used copy on Amazon, but by the time I rec'd the book, I had forgotten why I bought it.

Well Theresa, now it's too late - you're settling into your new home and will have all your treasures around you again. Just looked at the book and is the veggie casserole you were wanting the one with artichokes, cauliflower, b. sprouts, broccoli and gr. beans??? wow, sounds interesting.

I love Junior League books!! Are there any other recipes in the book that you especially like? (now that I have it in my hot little hands)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Does anyone have "Talk about Good!" cookbook? by cjs (How Funny!!! Anon wa...)
Off to see if I can get a 2nd hand one. Thanks for bringing it up, Jean!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.