HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN!
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Jeannette!
Happy Birthday, to you!

[Image: party2-1.gif]

Jeannette, I hope you have a GREAT day! You know we will want to hear all about it! I don't know how you'll top last weekend, but your dinners are always so special! So I'm sure tonight will be no different!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, to y...)
Happy Birthday Jeanette! Your life always seems so fun and exciting....I can't wait to hear what you are doing to celebrate your birthday!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by chef_Tab (Happy Birthday Jeane...)
Have a great day!! And, aren't you lucky...a weekend!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by cjs (Have a great day!! A...)
Woohoo!! Happy Birthday my fellow Scorpion! I wish you the very best!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by BarbaraS (Woohoo!! Happy Birt...)
Happy Sunday Birthday!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy Birthday, to y...)
Happy Birthday!!! You can sleep in and enjoy a wonderful day off for your birthday! Hope it's wonderful!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by Harborwitch (Happy Birthday!!! Y...)
Have a wonderful day, Jeannette! Happy, happy, birthday!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by Mare749 (Have a wonderful day...)
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day, some wonderful food, and family and friends. Do something special for yourself!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by esgunn (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Thanks, everyone! It's been a great birthday so far! Friday night dancing, Saturday was sort of a lazy day, even took a nap! Today, after church went to the garden store to get some bulbs and also got a new fake Christmas tree to replace the 10 year old one. About to have lunch, massage appointment is at 3. Hubby's made a double recipe of chicken cacciatore and a cheesecake (CAH #9) and young daughter will make the pasta. My niece is bringing appetizers, good friends are bringing wine. College boy is off work today so he can join us. Should have about 12 for dinner.

Thanks for all the love! I'll post pictures later.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOMECULINARIAN! by HomeCulinarian (Thanks, everyone! It...)
Oh, what a fantastic day you will have!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com