Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video
  Re: (...)
I don't know if anyone can help me, but does anyone know the name of the recipe for the shrimp and green beans and potato dish that is shown in the e-recipe video? And if so, where can I find it? Thanks
  Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by twiggy (I don't know if anyo...)
Hi Twiggy - is this a new or fairly recent erecipe?

I can't help you, but someone will be along shortly I'm sure and will be able to. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by twiggy (I don't know if anyo...)
Sorry I can't help either, Twiggy, but since you stopped in, welcome to the forum!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by Mare749 (Sorry I can't help e...)
I looked at the online recipe index and through some of my C@H cookbooks and did not find exactly that recipe. It does look good though. I find most of the erecipes are from the cookbooks. Good luck and welcome to the forum!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by chef_Tab (I looked at the onli...)
I looked through the eRecipes saved in the RSS feed (200 messages, so it's probably most of them) and that shrimp recipe hasn't been included yet. I don't recognize it, but that might not mean much! Maybe it's scheduled for a future eRecipe.
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by HomeCulinarian (I looked through the...)
I'll add my welcome also, Twiggy! Alas, I can't help with this one, since I STILL haven't remembered to reapply for the erecipes.

Sorry about that Twiggy! Thank goodness for that edit window...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by Gourmet_Mom (I'll add my welcome ...)
"Tiggy!" - (Twiggy, Daphne.... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by cjs ("Tiggy!" - (Twiggy, ...)
Quote:

"Tiggy!" - (Twiggy, Daphne.... )

and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds! teehee
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
"and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds!" Wonder if I could use things like this for a bid for early retirement without penalty?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Shrimp recipe shown in erecipe video by Gourmet_Mom ("and to think she is...)
"and to think she is in charge of teaching language arts to young minds! teehee" - geez, sure glad I had already swallowed!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com