Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe
  Re: (...)
A member of the Living Cookbook forum posted this . I found the article fascinating and the recipe even more so. I've copied it since I want to try some of the ideas. I think the article provides a very interesting perspective on that era. The last sentence in the article was surprising.
  Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by Cubangirl (A member of the Livi...)
Thanx, Alina, that was a fun read!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by farnfam (Thanx, Alina, that w...)
I saw that article yesterday, too. Good story!
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by HomeCulinarian (I saw that article y...)
What an interesting read! I'm amazed! Thanks for sharing.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (What an interesting ...)
It is a fun read and the stuffing sounds really good! Just can't wrap my mind around how surprised these folks sound about her interest in cooking??? The love of cooking crosses all lines!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by cjs (It is a fun read and...)
Very interesting story. Thanks for posting.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by cjs (It is a fun read and...)
I have to agree Jean. Why is it so surprising. Not sure I'm crazy about the recipe - but hey. Somewhere I saw a show about Sophia Loren and the fact that she really was an excellent cook - shock!!! Huh???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Marilyn Monroe's Stuffing Recipe by Harborwitch (I have to agree Jean...)
Sophia is Italian, so naturally
Cis
Empress for Life