Does anyone here follow...
  Re: (...)
The Pioneer Woman blog? I think some of you do. I was checking in this morning to see what new recipe she had posted and was floored to see a picture of her and Bobby Flay at The Lodge! What the heck?!?!?!

Well, I'll be darned! She's going to be on Throwdown with Bobby Flay next week in an hour long Thanksgiving Special. They're doing the whole deal. I'll be interested to see this one. There ought to be some pretty interesting recipes on there with these two (especially Bobby) going head to head!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Does anyone here follow... by Gourmet_Mom (The Pioneer Woman bl...)
How fun. I usually try and check it every few days or so. Those mexican cookies she made the other day looked so good. Well, they weren't hers, but they did look good.

That seems like an unusal throwdown. usually he is doing local/family restaurants. I will have to keep my eye out for that one!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by esgunn (How fun. I usually ...)
Me too, will look for it. I can't remember if I've checked that one (forum) out or not.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by cjs (Me too, will look fo...)
I have never seen this blog before, so I had to go there...

This lady is funny! I love that blog, I may follow this one. I don't even follow my own mother's blog!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by luvnit (I have never seen th...)
Oh, that's another reason I follow her. She's hilarious. You should really read her series called Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It's a hoot! That's what actually got me into checking it regularly. Some of her recipes aren't bad either. And I LOVE her photography! Another bonus...she regularly gives away great prizes: KA Mixers, cameras, Le Crueset, Dinnerware, just to mention a few.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, that's another r...)

Shame on you, Laura!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by cjs ([br]Shame on you, L...)
If anybody is interested...IT'S ON! (While I have been slightly disappointed in her short personal appearances in the past, I have high hopes this will be good.)
Daphne
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by Gourmet_Mom (If anybody is intere...)
Quote:

If anybody is interested...IT'S ON! (While I have been slightly disappointed in her short personal appearances in the past, I have high hopes this will be good.)

If I watch this you can bet your sweet boopee I won't tell anybody about it!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Bless your heart, Bill...Been there, done that...LOL! (Twice, actually, I think)

It's very lonely in your room. The trick is to remember to stash a bottle of wine in there!

(SHHHH! Don't tell Jean, she'll start searching our rooms!)
Daphne
  Re: Re: Does anyone here follow... by Gourmet_Mom (Bless your heart, Bi...)
Thanks for the reminder! It's recording - we'll see. May watch it after the news - not really interested in the royal wedding plans.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!