Sunday Dinner - 11/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today?

I'm making the last part of Vicci's dinner - it's been spread out over the last couple weeks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Something we haven't had for maybe a year - grilled butterflied leg of lamb. Spinach and possibly this orzo salad:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...ppers-4562
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by Trixxee (Something we haven't...)
Oh, Trixxee, that looks so good - it is copied.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by cjs (Oh, Trixxee, that lo...)
And that grilled leg of lamb sounds pretty scrumptious too!

Today is Ron's birthday dinner, one of his favorites. Roast beef, garlic mashed, peas and corn, gravy, and what's left of his birthday cake.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by Mare749 (And that grilled leg...)
I am taking my three and a 9 yr old nephew and a 7 year old neice to see Stomp in Seattle. We are going to the 2:00 show, so it I may be stopping on the way home for a pizza.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by esgunn (I am taking my three...)
Have fun, Erin! Won't that be fun!

I had wanted to make the Beef Barolo tonight, but by the time I wait until 1:00 to buy the wine, there won't be time to marinate it properly. Jody brought shrimp for me to make my shrimp salad (testing half the recipe this time), so I'll probably just make a Cobb salad to go with it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (Have fun, Erin! Won...)
Oh Erin, I always watch the commercials for Stomp and want to go so bad, but no way in H*ll would Roy ever sit thru it. darn, sometimes I wish I were more independant!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by cjs (Oh Erin, I always wa...)
I have a pork tenderloin staring at me in the fridge. No clue what I'm going to do with it yet.

Stomp is FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by DFen911 (I have a pork tender...)
Going to see STOMP and have pizza sounds like a wonderful evening. Have fun!

We are having pork chops and rice.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/14?? by luvnit (Going to see STOMP a...)
We have plans for a fundraiser dinner.... something to do with farm leaders ... tonight. If we weren't doing that, we'd have gone to the Thanksgiving dinner at our church this afternoon. So either way, it's a day off.

What is STOMP?