What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today?

We're having Mongolian beef with broccolini and Sesame-ginger rice from one of the Weeknight Menus book. Can't remember if anyone has done this one. (off to search)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I think I've made that, Jean. And, I'm sure we thought it was good!

I'm making the Not-Cuban steak and peppes from the CAH Slow Cooker book. Will go home at lunch to put it on. Got some crock pot liners and going to give them a try, too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by HomeCulinarian (I think I've made th...)
No plans just yet. Ron is on vacation this week so I won't be doing a lot of cooking since we'll be out and about all week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by Mare749 (No plans just yet. ...)
Chicken Rama and jasmine rice. Easy dinner for a weeknight.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
That sounds really good.

I have some of the "flap meat" left (boy was it good in a stir fry!), and some veggies. I'm thinking grilling the meat, and maybe some tempura veggies and that sesame ginger rice sounds awfully good. Have to grab the Weeknight cookbooks and check it out.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by Harborwitch (That sounds really g...)
I am finally making Vicci's review dinner tonight. Thanks for the reminder Jean!
I am only making the main dish and salad for tonight though. Can't wait to try both, they sound so good.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by chef_Tab (I am finally making ...)
We're doing another old favorite called Basque Saute with Creamy Lemon Pilaf. It's a stir fry of chicken, Italian sausage, zucchini and roasted red peppers. It's been a while, so I'm really looking forward to it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by karyn (We're doing another ...)
Karyn, that sounds really good. When you get a chance, I'd love the recipe.

Like Theresa, I'm finally getting around to Vicci's review dinner. I, too, will only be making the entrée and salad. Now to get on with it!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, that sounds r...)
Wow, that Mongolian beef with broccolini is really good. Didn't make the rice, I had some leftover from a couple days ago. I'll sure make it again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Monday, 11/15?? by cjs (Wow, that Mongolian ...)
My accountant's husband brought us fresh redfish (caught this weekend), so I'm doing something with that--Jane has broccoli and the last fresh tomatoes of the season--good enough for me!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".