What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu??

I found I was completely out of marinara/pizza sauce in the freezer yesterday, so made a big batch. And, I had some ground turkey, so made some meatballs. We're having Meatball (messy, messy) sandwiches.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I'm making a scallops recipe with pasta from Bayless using some of our canned salsas. This is from Salsas that Cook book.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm making a scallop...)
We're having spinach tortellini topped with homemade marinara sauce and a few slices of Whole Foods chicken/artichoke/olive sausages. I'll probably pick up a fresh loaf of french bread at Sprout's.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by Trixxee (We're having spinach...)
I am roasting a whole chicken and serving the leftover tortellini/butternut dish as a side. Haven't decided on a green yet. Wishing I had some brussel sprouts because I think those roasted would be a great addition to that tortellini dish. It is chilly and raining here today, so roasting a chicken will be nice. I am also planning to make deviled eggs and those bacon wrapped parmesan cracker thingys to take to a girls get together tomorrow.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by chef_Tab (I am roasting a whol...)
here we go - I'm getting anxious for my sloppy meatball sandwich with marinara and mozz......

[Image: CIMG0126.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by cjs (here we go - I'm get...)
Well, I didn't know what I was going to do for dinner tonight, but found my inspiration here!

Thanks Jean, I am making pizzas.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by luvnit (Well, I didn't know ...)
We're thinking of eating out tonight. Have some gift cards sitting around that we haven't used, so thought this would be a good week to eat out a few times. Maybe Italian...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by Mare749 (We're thinking of ea...)
Gracious! I picked up some canned tomatoes for the sausage I got yesterday in case William balked at a "meatless" dinner. I had thought I'd make spaghetti later this week, but Jean's meatball sandwiches have changed my mind.

We're having the Beef Barolo dinner tonight! Can't wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 11/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Gracious! I picked ...)
Got to make that too, Daphne.

Oh, the sandwiches were so good.
www.achefsjourney.com