" mothermayhem " Don't You Love....
  Re: (...)
this user name???? I hope she posts something!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by cjs (this user name???? I...)
That's funny! Come on, Mothermayhem! There's gotta be a story behind that moniker!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by Gourmet_Mom (That's funny! Come ...)
Quote:

That's funny! Come on, Mothermayhem! There's gotta be a story behind that moniker!

She works for Allstate.
(Her son made a commercial for Allstate)
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Bill, you're so quick! That's even funnier. I wouldn't be surprised if you're not close!
Daphne
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by Gourmet_Mom (Bill, you're so quic...)
I don't get it....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by cjs (I don't get it.......)
Jean, surely you've seen the Allstate commercials where the guy pretends to be a teenager on a cell phone or the hottie jogging down the road causing "mayhem"!
Daphne
Quote:

I don't get it....

Mayhem is a character in an Allstate commercial. He show up without warning and causes losses, car wrecks, fires--(mayhem)--great commercial. She could be his mother.

I don't sell Allstate Insurance. I'm Independent.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Quote:

I don't get it....

In the AllState commercials, "Mayhem" is the name of the guy who acts as something that led to car damage. He says things such as "I'm a random wind storm" [as he bounces up and down on a branch that hangs over a car] "Shaky, shaky shaky!" [CRASH! - the branch falls onto the car].

Then again, mothermayhem could also be one of those Kid's Say the Darnedest Things sayings from a kid who was playing a game and couldn't say "Mother, may I?" correctly. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We watched a 'live' show last night so could not fast forward thru the commercials and I finally saw one of the commercials. Hadn't seen one until then. darn, one day later and I wouldn't have looked dumb.

The only commercials I stop and back up for are the E Trade babies - they get me every time!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: " mothermayhem " Don't You Love.... by cjs (We watched a 'live' ...)
Not dumb, uniformed...LOL!
Daphne