Sunday Dinner? 11/28
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu?

We're having Beef & Couscous Skillet Dinner from a Healthy Heart book. (just forget Lobster Mac & cheese and crabcake mac and cheese, JEAN!!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
No menu for today. Ron leaves today for Pa. so I won't be doing any major cooking this week unless it's something I can take over to share with the girls.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by Mare749 (No menu for today. ...)
I'm glad everyone got well enough to make the trip, Maryann.

I think I'm doing the Turkey Enchiladas. I'm still not feeling all that well. Theresa, looks like the Z pack didn't work for me either. I'm calling in tomorrow. I hope she'll just fax something else to the pharmacy without having to go in.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad everyone go...)
I'm making nachos for brunch. Pinto beans refried in lard, chorizo, Herdez salsa, cheddar
& pepperjack cheese and topped with a big ole slice of jalapeno!!! Bueno!!!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by Old Bay (I'm making nachos fo...)
Well, Mr. Bill, I hope you're testing a dish for later December.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by cjs (Well, Mr. Bill, I ho...)
Tony is making navy bean and ham soup. Garlic bread on the side. Simple and lots of leftovers for future dinners.

Oh shoot, I just remembered I didn't get any ziploc containers at the store. My son keeps stealing them to put Legos in.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by cjs (Well, Mr. Bill, I ho...)
Quote:

Well, Mr. Bill, I hope you're testing a dish for later December.....

By the time you and Roy get here, it will be perfected!!! Si, bueno nachos grande!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner? 11/28 by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
goooooood boy!
www.achefsjourney.com