OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done?
  Re: (...)
Not me, but I'm almost there. Just one more gift, I think, and we should be done. Finished 5 double batches of cookies, with only two more to go. I always save the sugar cookies (cut-outs)for last because they are my least favorite (to make) and I refuse to do them by myself. Ron said he would help me with them since they are his favorite to eat! No, we don't eat all of them. Most are put in tins and given to family and friends. I wish he was feeling better so we could get some sausage made.

No particular reason for this post. Just wondering what everyone else is doing...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by Mare749 (Not me, but I'm almo...)
Working has thrown me entirely off schedule. I was going to bake and write Christmas cards these past two weeks and then pack for our trip. Nothing is done and I am in a panic. But this seems normal for me. I cannot remember the last time I baked Christmas cookies and it's been two years since I wrote cards. Sigh.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by chef_Tab (Working has thrown m...)
No baking at all for me this year - we have a truck full of presents we keep dropping off as we stop. Wierd Christmas, that's for sure.

I do miss being home for the baking and picking up stocking stuffers here and there, but we're also having fun. At least no baking will help the waistline this year...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by cjs (No baking at all for...)
Ultra simple shopping this year, everyone wanted gift cards. Picked up a few this and thats just to have something to unwrap. Have to make up a few goodie baskets and we are done!

Doing a gingerbread house on Friday and hope to do cookies by the end of the week.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by farnfam (Ultra simple shoppin...)
Almost!
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by HomeCulinarian (Almost!...)
I have my father inlaw done. Laura is getting money put into her acct and that's about it. I still need to finish Derek, my folks, my sister and brother inlaw, who's Bday is also on Christmas day
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by DFen911 (I have my father inl...)
Donesky!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by BarbaraS (Donesky!![br][br]Bar...)
Smarty pants!

I only have one gift even attempted and part of two others. I'm hoping that we can do what we need to do by this weekend. It's been really tough. Everything seems so out of synch this year.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by Harborwitch (Smarty pants![br][br...)
We're exploring in San Bernardino today before meeting D&D, so maybe we'll find some more stocking stuffers. That's all I need.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT---So, who has their holiday shopping done? by cjs (We're exploring in S...)
All the stuff I have to ***** (except Christmas cards) is gone. Still have to finish John and the boys. All the boys want is stuff for skydiving....I'm struggling with supporting this hobby, y'know?