What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

I was going to make the black bean and beef stuffed acorn squash, but it's such beautiful weather, I think I'll make burgers with the beef instead.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Those delicious salmon burgers from Cuisine Lite. Haven't had them in a while. Some sweet potato fries on the side. And ice cold beer.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by chef_Tab (Those delicious salm...)
Sounds wonderful Theresa, especially the ice cold beer.

I am making what I was going to make last night. Hubby didn't get home until almost 7:00 p.m. with the barley I needed for the Mushroom Barley Soup, and after doing 7 loads of laundry, I was to tired to start soup.

So tonight, soups on!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by luvnit (Sounds wonderful The...)
Today is our anniversary and I'm making dinner at home. (We will go out somewhere nice this weekend.) Planning for delmonico steaks with crimini mushrooms, baked potatoes, asparagus and a chocolate cake.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by Mare749 (Today is our anniver...)
Happy Anniversary Maryann and Ron!! Dinner tonight sounds great and I can't wait to hear about the restaurant you choose.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by chef_Tab (Happy Anniversary Ma...)
Happy Anniversary, Maryann & Ron!!! Many, many more!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by cjs (Happy Anniversary, M...)
Happy Anniversary, Maryann & Ron! Your dinner sounds wonderful.

I made the spaghetti & meatballs last night, so it'll be chicken florentine today.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by HomeCulinarian (Happy Anniversary, M...)
Happy Anniversary Maryann & Ron.

Tonight it's a chicken saltimbocca and a carrot orzo recipe that got high marks on Epicurious. A romaine, cucumber & radish salad too.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Stephanie picked Spaghetti.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 1/5? by esgunn (Stephanie picked Spa...)
Happy Anniversary, Maryann and Ron! I hope you have a great dinner tonight, evening out this weekend and many years of love and friendship to come!

Unless something else happens, I'm making Bill's Tortilla Soup and the Arroz con Pollo with the white cheese sauce.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.