1/11/11!! What's for Dinner?
  Re: (...)
So, what's on the menu for everyone tonight?

Tonight's our night to visit Posh restaurant!! We've gotten acquainted with a couple (from Victoria, neighbors at home too) who are going with us. Camera is in my purse all set to go.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (So, what's on the me...)
Your Posh restaurant evening sounds like so much fun!

I found this at their website and it looks so cool:

Posh Menu

Not sure exactly what we are having. Nothing as exciting as you though, I can assure that!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by luvnit (Your Posh restaurant...)
I've got chili ready to reheat. Luckily, we didn't loose power, so I'll be able to play with the bread to go with it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (I've got chili ready...)
I've got a pot of split pea soup ready to reheat for our dinner. Going to make some cornbread and a side salad.

It's snowing here on 1-11-11!
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by HomeCulinarian (I've got a pot of sp...)
Snowing here too. It's so pretty right now, but will cause a mess for the morning rush as it's suppose to snow thru the night. Just got home from school, so I'm making stuffed cabbage to help me decompress. It's working.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by Mare749 (Snowing here too. I...)
How did it go, Maryann???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (How did it go, Marya...)
Tony picked up a three pack of frozen Californi Pizza Kitchen pizzas at Costco the other day (ack!!!) so we're having one of those and I'm making a romaine salad with some goodies in it - frizzled prosciutto, bleu cheese and spicy pecans.
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by Trixxee (Tony picked up a thr...)
Oh Laura, I didn't look at what you had linked - thanks. Now, to decide.......
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (Oh Laura, I didn't l...)
Stuffed cabbage sounds delicious, Maryann! I hope school is going well.

We're going to try the White Chicken Chili from C@H's Soups, Stews, & Chilies . I'll let you know what we think of it.
  Re: Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? by luvnit (Your Posh restaurant...)
Quote:

Your Posh restaurant evening sounds like so much fun!

I found this at their website and it looks so cool:

Posh Menu

Not sure exactly what we are having. Nothing as exciting as you though, I can assure that!

I assure you too!!! I love this menu--I love ruling out and going from there!!! I wouldn't have to worry about what to do with liver if they brought it to me!!! Have fun!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".