So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat
  Re: (...)
Dinner was at Francois' trailer last night and after dinner he and Judy gave us a little entertainment. She did the Hula to the song "Over the Rainbow" by IZ.

If you haven't heard of IZ check out this site, It's my Sunday morning gift to you all

Over The Rainbow

Turn the volume up and enjoy!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by Harborwitch (Dinner was at Franco...)
I've heard him sing before and love how mellow he is. The song Over the Rainbow is one of my favorites Thanks for sharing that link!
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by DFen911 (I've heard him sing ...)
We so enjoyed it last night - and Judy's hula was beautiful! It was a lovely end to a great evening.

We hope that one of these days you and Derek get to meet Francois! He's so much fun, loves his food, and makes the best Cesaer salad I've ever eaten!
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by Harborwitch (We so enjoyed it las...)
Sounds like you guys had a great evening! I've heard that song before, as well. I loved the video. I couldn't figure out where I'd heard it until I read his bio and realized it must have been from 50 First Dates. Beautiful song!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds like you guys...)

Sharon

The music is so beautiful - Such good memories - our children were

married (son and wife) on a beach in Hawaii while this song was sung.

Always brings a smile.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by mjkcooking ([br]Sharon [br][br]T...)
Goosebumps Marye!
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by Harborwitch (Goosebumps Marye!...)
Nope, I get all sad and teary-eyed when I hear this version of the song. Didn't anyone watch ER???
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by Harborwitch (Goosebumps Marye!...)
I have this one on one of his cds we brought home from Hawaii. Whenever I yearn for Hawaii, in goes the cds.

(Sharon, tried to p.m. you, but it's full - when I mentioned stopping, Roy lowered his brow and glared at me and said, "we promised each other we would get home in time and not stop!" So, we are driving for 3 days straight and then spend two nights with Tracie and grandson. Next trip.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by cjs (I have this one on o...)
Hey go check on my house for me
  Re: Re: So VOT - But a Sunday morning treat by cjs (I have this one on o...)
I'll clean out my mailbox! I can actually see the expression on Roy's face. LOL (Bob says "I love you too Roy!Smile)We missed you this afternoon - just spent the afternoon wine tasting. Yum. Spent way too much on wine - but hey! We hit Oak Ridge and grabbed a bottle of OZV (old vine zin), the Michael David and . . . oh well.

Maybe we'll be heading that way soon??? Not sure. Life is up in the air - I think we might need to go back to work. Wine is too good out here, have to be able to afford it!