What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

The 2nd pkg. of marinara and meatballs for us. easy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
We are thawing some bolognese to have with pasta of some sort. The wine will be a Saggi, from the Long Shadows Vintners Collection, Colombia Valley, Washington. It is a Washington State "Super Tuscan" blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah. Should be a beautiful combination.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by Old Bay (We are thawing some ...)
Well, if the weather cooperates, I'm supposed to be having Grilled Buttermilk Chicken and potato salad. I'm cleaning out the fridge and freezer today.

Bill, I love when you do wine pairings!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, if the weather...)
I'm doing baked cod with buttered crumbs and probably mashed potatoes. Still need a green veg, so it will depend on what looks good when I get to the store.

BTW, menu planning is going well so far.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by Mare749 (I'm doing baked cod ...)
My dinner is fish, like Maryann's choice.

Broiled tilapia crusted with almonds and lemon over lemon spinach, sweet potatoes of some sort, rice pilaf.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by foodfiend (My dinner is fish, l...)
Fish here as well. Sauteed tilapia. Not sure what I'm making with it yet.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by Trixxee (Fish here as well. ...)
Having a meatless mid day meal due to shift work. Garbanzos, broccoli in Gorgonzola cream sauce over shells. Haven't had this for a while. My daughters friends call these pasta dishes "One pot meals"
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by farnfam (Having a meatless mi...)
We love one pot meals, Cis....especially John, since he does the dishes.

Chicken enchiladas blanco are on the menu here. I'm not sure what I'm serving with them yet.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by karyn (We love one pot meal...)
Doing the grape pickers chicken today, Picky won't eat it so he'll have chicken and spuds, but all my kids will eat it, so I'll be delivering dinner to them later on.

I would love to be one of my kids

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/17?? by pjcooks (Doing the grape pick...)
"I would love to be one of my kids" Me too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.