What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone?

We're taking our neighbors who watched the house, picked up mail, etc. out for dinner tonight to a local favorite - SoHo Asian Bistro. Alwlays have a nice dinner there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
I froze a pasta and cheese dish a couple of weeks ago. Being sick and pouring rain has me thinking it's time to see how well it froze.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (I froze a pasta and ...)
Planning to make the meatballs baked over the tomatoes recipe that Jean posted for Allison.....with a couple of tweaks
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by farnfam (Planning to make the...)
and the tweaks will be shared, right?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by cjs (and the tweaks will ...)
I've gotta give those meatballs a try! I'd love to hear your tweaks, Cis.

We're having chili verde burritos and the mango & bell pepper salad. Should be good!
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by karyn (I've gotta give thos...)
The pot of chili I had on hand for a quick dinner for tonight has been consumed already ... so I've taken a package of pork tenderloin out of the freezer and will do something with it when I get home.
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by HomeCulinarian (The pot of chili I h...)
Looks like we'll have the left over beef curry/stew from last night. I may make biscuits instead of rice though (though biscuits don't really "go").
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by Trixxee (Looks like we'll hav...)
I think we're going to do the Mushroom Wellingtons from the new issue. After the grape pickers' skillet we need a lighter dinner. Perhaps a salad with fennel and oranges.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by Harborwitch (I think we're going ...)
Hope that you're feeling better, Daphne.

I made pumpkin chili for lunch and have a half pumpkin to use, so I think that I will bake it and roast some sprouts at the same time, then make some kind of chicken. I have a few hours to decide.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? by foodfiend (Hope that you're fee...)
@Trix, how about pitas?
Hope you feel better, Daph
Tweaks will most certainly be shared In the oven now, and already smells yummy
Cis
Empress for Life