Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al!
  Re: (...)
Just saw this mentioned in another forum: coconut vodka!
Pity I haven't seen it here.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by labradors (Just saw this mentio...)
Chances are I'll never taste it. But it sure does sound good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by Gourmet_Mom (Chances are I'll nev...)
So, a coconut vodka sauce drizzled over something made with coconut flour.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by cjs (So, a coconut vodka ...)
There is also a Bacon Vodka available. Saw it at the store over the weekend
[Image: logo.png]
  Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by labradors (Just saw this mentio...)
And you have to ask me why I like vodka...

So many flavors...

So many uses...

And now, in BACON FLAVOR!!! YAY!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by BarbaraS (And you have to ask ...)
You got me at Bacon..or Bakon

I bet it would be great in a bloody mary
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by DFen911 (You got me at Bacon....)
or a shooter??????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by DFen911 (You got me at Bacon....)
Denise you are just thinkin' right up my alley, or should I say Bob's alley. LOL
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Uh, oh! Look out, Barbara, Denise, et al! by Harborwitch (Denise you are just ...)
The Recipes for Bakon Vodka drinks featuring the Bakon Mary...

Bakon Mary
Our flagship drink. Perfect for a weekend brunch or a tailgate party. You won't find a better Bloody Mary!
• 1½ oz. Bakon Vodka in a pint glass filled with ice.
• Fill glass with tomato juice
• 1 dash each of celery salt and ground black pepper
• 2-4 dashes each of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco
• 1/8 tsp. horseradish

Shake and pour into a salt rimmed pint glass. Garnish with a celery stalk and your favorite pickled vegetables.