Cruise
  Re: (...)
We have been on the ***** since Sunday!! Gorgeous scenery--we are in the Darwin and Beagle Straits about 750 miles from Antartica. Temp between 48 and 50 all day and it's summer--eating great fish and summer tomatoes!! Rounding the horn in two days--be back soon!! Bill & Jane
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Cruise by Old Bay (We have been on the ...)
SMUGGLE SOME TOMATOES HOME!!!!! Sounds like you're having a great time. Hugs to you both!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cruise by Old Bay (We have been on the ...)
Oh how fun!!! I hope you're taking lots of pictures.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Cruise by Harborwitch (Oh how fun!!! I hop...)
Enjoy you two
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Cruise by farnfam (Enjoy you two [img]/...)
Oh Bill it sounds wonderful!! I hope you are taking good notes so when you come back we can live over again thru you And pictures!
  Re: Re: Cruise by DFen911 (Oh Bill it sounds wo...)
It sounds like uR having a great ime! Enjoy, but plan on a full report with pics when u get back. (I stink @ texting... an u tell?)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cruise by Gourmet_Mom (It sounds like uR ha...)
What a great cruise - and its summer there - sign me up.!

Tired of the Rain up here.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Cruise by mjkcooking (What a great cruise ...)
Sounds like you two are having a wonderful time-- continue!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Cruise by foodfiend (Sounds like you two ...)
Words cannot describe my envy. Nor my happiness that my parents are having such a fabulous time! I love y'all!
Allison aka Younger Bay
"The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude." - Julia Child
  Re: Re: Cruise by cheesemonger (Words cannot describ...)
Sure glad to see you around more, Allison!! Wish you were closer so we could get together while they're gone.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com