What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5??
  Re: (...)
Are we bing good today getting ready for our glutinous Sunday???

We're using up leftovers, Trixxee's Plum chicken with some quinoa. And, play with some small loaves of bread to make a 'bowl' for a lesser portion of the artichoke dip tomorrow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by cjs (Are we bing good tod...)
If FedEx doesn't let me down, I'll have some Jersey Tomatoes today! If so, I think I may just have to make spaghetti...unless somebody has a better idea!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (If FedEx doesn't let...)
I'm making two batches of chili for tomorrow - red and verde. For our dinner, planning on the Greek chicken roulades and orzo from Cuisine Lite. It's featured on the cover and it is wonderful!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm making two batch...)
We're having tilapia with a chli-lime butter, red smashed potatoes with chives and sauteed zucchini.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by Trixxee (We're having tilapia...)
Breakfast for dinner with thick-cut bacon and hash browns!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by BarbaraS (Breakfast for dinner...)
I'm not sure. We went out for brunch and I'm not hungry at all. It'll probably be something light - soup or salad - if I ever feel like eating!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by karyn (I'm not sure. We wen...)
It's a glorious day today - grilled steaks and a nice big salad.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by Harborwitch (It's a glorious day ...)
Well, FedEx let me down. I had to run to the store for a couple of things and grabbed a bag of Cheetos. By the time I get my casseroles in the oven, I probably won't want anything....maybe a salad.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, FedEx let me d...)
Going to a family BBQ. London broil, chicken on the grill along with garlic bread. Salad and baked potatoes.

And I made dessert!! I baked 16 individual lemon cakes which will be served with whipped cream and basil lemon syrup
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sat., 2/5?? by DFen911 (Going to a family BB...)
How cute, Denise! Have a good time!!!!
Daphne