Another Road Adventure
  Re: (...)
Thursday, we're going to da big city, Seattle, to the RV show...just to look (it says here in fine print ) At least we're going to try and just look. After all the work Roy has done to our trailer, but, we just need a couple three more feet.

And, while we're there, we're finally going to another of Tom Douglas' restaurants - this tme 'Seatown' - have not been there yet, but sure am looking forward to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Another Road Adventure by cjs (Thursday, we're goin...)
"Danger Will Robinson, danger!"

At least that's what I repeat to myself whenever I enter a kitchen store.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by BarbaraS ("Danger Will Robinso...)
We're not allowed to go to RV shows, boat shows or timeshare presentations anymore.

Have fun Jean!
  Re: Another Road Adventure by cjs (Thursday, we're goin...)
Quote:

And, while we're there, we're finally going to another of Tom Douglas' restaurants - this tme 'Seatown' - have not been there yet, but sure am looking forward to it.

Jean, how does Elliott's restaurant stack up to you? I loved their oyster menu!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
"Elliott's restaurant"- have not been there - but, I'll add it to my list.

We don't go out to restaurants often in the Seattle area, I have so much family, that we're usually with them. Have gone to Ray's Boathouse a couple of times.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by cjs ("Elliott's restauran...)
"We're not allowed to go to RV shows, boat shows or timeshare presentations anymore."

Trixxee, I almost spit out my wine! Although, I can certainly empathize!

Have fun, Jean and Roy! Who's holding the credit card and check book?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by Gourmet_Mom ("We're not allowed t...)
Gertrude....

That was funny, Trixxee.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by cjs (Gertrude.... [img]/u...)
Have fun in Seattle! Two rules: 1: If it won't fit in your purse you don't need it. If it won't fit in the back of the truck Roy doesn't need it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by Harborwitch (Have fun in Seattle!...)
Have fun Jean! Those are two good rules!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Another Road Adventure by esgunn (Have fun Jean! Tho...)
Uh....guess we're safe then, don't think we could get a new trailer in either one.
www.achefsjourney.com