Manchego lovers
  Re: (...)
Anne Burrell is making Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Manchego on the show today. It sounds and looks super yummy!

BTW, on the next show, she does a mustard braised pork belly and plum cornbread....YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Manchego lovers by Gourmet_Mom (Anne Burrell is maki...)
Is this food network or the one I don't get? (but, I can get the recipes, I subscribed to their newsletter )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by cjs (Is this food network...)
This is Food Network's Secrets of a Restaurant Chef with Anne Burrell. Here's the link to the Pork Belly Episode. There's a link to both the pork belly and the cornbread here.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by Gourmet_Mom (This is Food Network...)
Man, does the pork belly sound good. Thanks Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by cjs (Man, does the pork b...)
I've made those! And I've done with them bleu cheese, and I've done with them almonds. We didn't care the almonds but the 2 cheese ones were gobbled up fast.
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by DFen911 (I've made those! And...)
shoot, I was hoping you were going to say the pork belly, Denise!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by cjs (shoot, I was hoping ...)
Me too!
Daphne
  Re: Manchego lovers by Gourmet_Mom (Anne Burrell is maki...)
This is pure evil.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by BarbaraS (This is pure evil. ...)
Those recipes look awesome! If I had dates here, we'd be doing those as an appy tonight, but I'm not making a special trip to the store....
  Re: Re: Manchego lovers by karyn (Those recipes look a...)
Sounds great. Would blow my budget for two months (one for the expense of the Manchego and one for the maple syrup), but it sounds great.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?