Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom)
  Re: (...)
Well Happy Birthday to you! I see are also a Gourmet Diplomat too! Amazing!

And I thought Jean was the only chatterbox on here

Hope you have a wonderful day!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by luvnit (Well Happy Birthday ...)
Happy Birthday Daphne! I hope your classes are on their best behavior and you can relax and enjoy your visit with Ashley this evening!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by chef_Tab (Happy Birthday Daphn...)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Daphne! Have a wonderful day.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by Lorraine (Happy, Happy Birthda...)
Hope your day is wonderful and lots of surprises !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by mjkcooking (Hope your day is won...)
Happy Birthday, lady!!! And you don't look a day older!

Have a great day, hope all the munchkins behave, and enjoy the heck out of tonight. I'll raise my glass at 3 p.m. our time and you should have one in your hands by then also!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by cjs (Happy Birthday, lady...)
Happy birthday!!! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by Old Bay (Happy birthday!!! H...)
You're going to see Daphne & William?????? Well, now, talk about being green with envy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by cjs (You're going to see ...)
Happy birthday, Daphne!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by cjs (You're going to see ...)
Quote:

You're going to see Daphne & William?????? Well, now, talk about being green with envy!

Jane is meeting two classmates at Hilton Head (one has a condo). I'm going out later for a little time in Charleston--we hope to meet them for lunch one day.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Daphne! (Gourmet Mom) by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I hope you have a wonderful day, Daphne! Happy birthday!