Problems with MasterCook
  Re: (...)
Jean (and others if it applies), did you say you lost the use of your import bar? I lost mine, but got it back. I had totally forgotten since it's so different from the original. I remembered tonight when I went to fix ANOTHER problem. There is a "Patch" for the Import Bar on this site: MasterCook Technical Support There are other "FIXES" for other issues, including Vista and Windows 7 Compatibility problems.

It's a little different, and I'm still getting used to it. I can't believe I've gone another couple of months without it. It is such a great tool. If you need help using it after installation, let me know. I'm not great at it and still fumbling with it, but I'll share what I know.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Problems with MasterCook by Gourmet_Mom (Jean (and others if ...)
Well, I clicked on the link and looked thru the list of problems, don't really know what the problem is to click on any of them or how to do it.

I do have a MasterCook link on my tool bar(?)(right now) above, but all it does is open the entire program. I used to open something from MC that showed up on the left of my screen and it prompted me with the title, description, ingred., etc. and then imported it to the book I wanted it in.

Is that what you had also, Daphne? If so, share, share, share, please.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by cjs (Well, I clicked on t...)
Yes, it's number 4, Patch for Web Import Bar.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by Gourmet_Mom (Yes, it's number 4, ...)
Well, I did it, but I sure don't find the icon (?) to get to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by cjs (Well, I did it, but ...)
Jean, I had a problem with that, too. Did you get a download window? I just double clicked on the program there and it opened.

Also, it's a lot different from the old one. I'll be here for a bit with my LOVELY coffee, if you need help.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, I had a proble...)
"Did you get a download window?" What is that?

shall we go to the p.m.s so the world doesn't have to read these innane remarks of mine?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by cjs ("Did you get a downl...)
Works for me!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by cjs ("Did you get a downl...)
Quote:

"Did you get a download window?" What is that?

shall we go to the p.m.s so the world doesn't have to read these innane remarks of mine?

Aaawww, but this was so much fun!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
not nice, Maryann!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Problems with MasterCook by cjs (not nice, Maryann!! ...)
Now I feel like we're missing something