March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

We're off to Costco, but sometime today we have to use the last fresh pizza dough. And, I have fresh mushrooms, so probably start with that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
We're going to Modesto today. Out of green coffee beans, I need to go see the chiropractor, have to go see Joan, and see about digging up our trees from the old house.

Dinner????? Have to see.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by Harborwitch (We're going to Modes...)
I think we're going to have chicken and rice burritos.
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by Trixxee (I think we're going ...)
Since we're leaving early tomorrow to ride to Savannah and then Daytona with friends, we'll be eating out. It's just easier to leave the fridge relatively empty with no leftovers. We'll be back some time Monday. I hope y'all have a great week!
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by karyn (Since we're leaving ...)
Have a great, safe trip, Karyn!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by cjs (Have a great, safe t...)
Just got done having Jean's recipe for Marinara and Meatballs. Had to make it with ground turkey and canned tomatoes though. It was still wonderful! Rave reviews from my fanclub. I love that recipe. Thanks Jean!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by luvnit (Just got done having...)
Wonderful! thank you, Laura.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by cjs (Wonderful! thank you...)
That's almost what we had, Laura! I just added some cooked Italian sausage to the marinara for our spaghetti. I served a full blown salad on the side. Yummy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by Gourmet_Mom (That's almost what w...)
It definitely is my new fav for spaghetti and meatballs. The sauce is really wonderful and 'fresh', which I love, and the meatballs are flavorful and tender, which everyone loves!

The sauce isn't 'heavy' or 'thick' it is lite and natural tasting. Perfect as far as I am concerned and I think this will be a favorite for a long, long time.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: March 1st!!! What's for Dinner, 3/1? by karyn (Since we're leaving ...)
Travel safe Karyn!!!

We stopped for a late lunch - fish tacos. Visited with Joan and had a few munchies. Dinner wasn't on the menu.

Joan saved us a slice of "Pecan Pie" Cheesecake with Caramel Bourbon Sauce. From C@H in November. She made it with chocolate graham crackers for the crust. OMG!!! Maybe that's why my baggy jeans feel like there a size too small????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!