Another Costco Wine Find
  Re: (...)
Ya'all might want to be on the look out for this Costco goodie - $7.99
Teresa 2009 Tempranillo - from Spain

"...has a beautiful violet hue and a bouquet of red berries and cherries. On the palate it is fresh, well-rounded and has perfectly balanced tannins. It will pair nicely with your choice of meat and mild cheeses."

It was very good with the pizza last night. Really a good find - I'm ready to ask for a case for Mother's Day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Another Costco Wine Find by cjs (Ya'all might want to...)
I'm wondering if I bought this a few weeks ago. I bought something I normally don't and I think it was $7.99 and I think it was Spanish. Did the sign give the WS points?

Whatever it was, we liked it.
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by Trixxee (I'm wondering if I b...)
Oliver wine is a great wine for around 7 bucks a bottle. I think Costco sells a wine called Polka Dot, it is a German wine for about 7 bucks a bottle. It is sweet and delicious but not to sweet. That spanish wine sounds great, I am going to pick some up next time I am at Costco.
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by phildun (Oliver wine is a gre...)
I didn't look at the tag to see if it was rated, Trixxee, will look next trip in - I'm sure there will be one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by cjs (I didn't look at the...)
I'll keep an eye out Jean...thanks for the tip.

Welcome, Phildun! I forgot to welcome you on the last thread I responded on. It's GREAT to see you jumping in! We love having new members who participate! Welcome to the family!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by Gourmet_Mom (I'll keep an eye out...)
[Image: 157969.jpg]

I looked it up in CellarTracker and there are no reviews yet.
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by HomeCulinarian ( [img]http://www.cel...)
OK, that wasn't what I picked up but I will look for it for next time! Besides, it has my name on it, minus the H.
  Re: Re: Another Costco Wine Find by Trixxee (OK, that wasn't what...)
that be it, Jeannette! Very good.
www.achefsjourney.com