Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

We're having beer brats and oven fries. and maybe coleslaw.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Slow cooked ribs, home fries and coleslaw....can't wait!
Margarita
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by Margarita (Slow cooked ribs, ho...)
Well, we're thinking alike, Margarita!! Again, welcome to the forum. What kind of dressing do you use on your coleslaw?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by cjs (Well, we're thinking...)
Going for another salad topped with shrimp - it was so good! I made an orange-mustard vinaigrette for it.

Another reason for making it again - with the cost of produce shooting up like a rocket around here I'm not wasting anything anymore. I can't tell you how much produce I wind up tossing because I didn't feel like having it "again" or because I didn't plan very well.

It's actually quite scary how expensive things are getting. $3 for a head of romaine? $2.49 for one bell pepper? Yikes.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by Trixxee (Going for another sa...)
Well, is today Fat Tuesday? I'm making a Jambalaya in the crockpot using fish and chicken. I was attracted to this recipe because it uses orzo instead of rice and I LOVE orzo.
It's smelling pretty good, but may need a spice boost
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by farnfam (Well, is today Fat T...)
Crock pot jambalay here too. I uses chicken and chicken apple sausage. Yummy.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by esgunn (Crock pot jambalay h...)
I'm doing a Ham, Pepperoni, and Cheese Pizza for William and a Truffle Pizza for me! Can't wait! Eat your heart out!

I think that's decadent enough to honor Fat Tuesday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing a Ham, Pep...)
I've got some Alaskan cod, I think some roasted fingerlings, and finally that Romaine salad. Not totally sure what I'm doing with the fish yet.

Geeze - this is a new recipe every day for like 4 or 5 days! Wow.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 3/8 - What's for Dinner? by Harborwitch (I've got some Alaska...)
Beans are still in the crockpot, geez I put them in at 7am and they still don't feel done. Also baking the cashew cheese tonight.