Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed....
  Re: (...)
Allison's b'day: March 16th
Bill's b'day: March 24
Shannon's b'day: March 16th, too

Sigh....no b'day menu planned.....

(not even a meatball, a pbj sandwich.....)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by cjs (Allison's b'day: Mar...)
??????? Whazup???????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by Harborwitch (??????? Whazup?????...)
Hmmm...must be awfully busy right now. We haven't seen either one of them much lately. Somebody should give them a nudge!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by Mare749 (Hmmm...must be awful...)
Is this not a nudge??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by cjs (Is this not a nudge?...)
Only if they are checking the forum. I was thinking maybe an email?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by Mare749 (Only if they are che...)
I don't know about Allison, but I know Bill is not able to participate right now.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by cjs (Allison's b'day: Mar...)
Quote:

Allison's b'day: March 16th
Bill's b'day: March 24
Shannon's b'day: March 16th, too

Sigh....no b'day menu planned.....

(not even a meatball, a pbj sandwich.....)

We can't cook until next week but I would love the Buffalo Chicken Risotto and the Creamy Triple Lemon Pie out of the new issue. I also want to do the pesto chicken melt. I at least did a start!!! Shannon--Allison??!!?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Good for you, Bill - you have your priorities staight.

Love all your ideas, Mister. Have a good trip and hug Jane for us. and, Daphne!1
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by cjs (Good for you, Bill -...)
March 16th must be a big ol' birthday day. For us, it's my Grandfather's, my Dad's, my twin nieces, and one of our best friends...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Bill & Allison & Shannon, I'm So Disappointed.... by foodfiend (March 16th must be a...)
OK! It's my birthday--I'm doing the one dish meal--Buffalo Chicken Risotto on the 24th. If anyone wants to expand the menu, let it be so!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".