Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

Today is my first baby girl's birthday!! the timer is set for 6:10 a.m., the time she was born and I call her every year at that time. Happy Birthday, Tracie Lee/madmax!!

Roy picked up some baby back ribs yesterday, so maybe those tonight...

Daphne - have a great day with your baby..
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Well, I will have to say that we are having an encore of last night's dinner! I made enough for two nights so I am glad it was such a huge success.

We had Chicken Fajita's and Chocolate Milk. It was devine! So I cannot wait until tonightSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by luvnit (Well, I will have to...)
Chicken fajitas sound really good - it's been way to long.

Well, since I jabbed Tracie on facebook, guess I can do it to her here also -

This is my Tracie at her best...
[Image: Crying.jpg]

and, then there were other times.... isn't she a cutie?
[Image: Cute.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by cjs (Chicken fajitas soun...)
Aw, so cute!

We're having cheese tortellini, meatballs and jersey tomato sauce! I'm really impressed with the quality and glad I ordered a case.
Love the pictures! Happy Birthday!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by luvnit (Love the pictures! H...)
She's adorable, Jean! Happy Birthday, Tracie Lee!

I made a pot of ham and navy bean soup and a loaf of rye beer bread to go with it. This is what my mom used to call "poor man's food" but I sure do love it!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by Mare749 (She's adorable, Jean...)
man, give me poor any day, Maryann. I've got to get some of the tomatoes ordered before the price goes up.

I've done a search, but I can't find the address where so many of you ordered the tomatoes. Can anyone help me, please?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by cjs (man, give me poor an...)
Happy Birthday, Tracie!

We're having pork loin roast. Working with food in my pantry and freezer this week. So far only had to buy salad tomatoes and spaghetti.
  Re: Re: Thursday, 3/10 - What's for dinner? by HomeCulinarian (Happy Birthday, Trac...)
Jean, what adorable pictures! Happy Birthday, Tracie!!!!!!

It was so wonderful to see my Baby! The worst part about it was saying goodbye this afternoon. But we're planning a trip in a couple of weeks to see his new house, so it won't be that long. I don't know how long it's going to take to get used to saying goodbye to him. Ashley is easy. If I want to, I can jump in the car and see her in 30 minutes. My oldest has been close, but didn't move THAT far away. But this one is a long way from home...and the last one to leave home. Is it typical to have a harder time watching the last one move on?

We had lots to do today, and I didn't have any time to plan dinner. When we got home and said goodbye, I thought I'd be able to look up something. But then I saw some things Andrew had left behind so chased off to catch him. That being said, I just picked up London Broil. I'll grill that and make those Rosemary Dijon Roasted Potatoes and make a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What a sweetheart, Jean! I love how you can date photos by strollers, clothing telephone poles, etc Happy Birthday, Tracie!!

I'll throw him a rib steak on the grill with mashed and peas for supper. A little too wound up myself to eat yet.
PJ