Cusine at Home Index
  Re: (...)
We have 6 years of magazines neatly in binders but when we're looking for a recipe (say Scallops) I have to look at the index of each magazine to see if there is a possible recipe in there.

Has anyone published an index for all the recipes they have done over the years siting the issue in which it can be found?
  Re: Cusine at Home Index by gjgsmg (We have 6 years of m...)
The magazine's website has an index. You have to click on customer service and login with either your customer number, or address to access it. I find it difficult to get to, but helpful.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information here and loads of reviews for the recipes from the magazine. We would love to have you join us and participate!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Cusine at Home Index by chef_Tab (The magazine's websi...)
I'll add my welcome! Theresa has done a good job of directing. Please note, the specialty issues are not in the index. Stick around and join in the fun!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cusine at Home Index by chef_Tab (The magazine's websi...)
Once you get to the login and open the index main page - just save it as a favorite or bookmark the page. Then you don't need to remember your customer number and login every time.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Cusine at Home Index by esgunn (Once you get to the ...)
"Once you get to the login and open the index main page - just save it as a favorite or bookmark the page" - that's what I've done also, Erin.

Welcome to the forum.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cusine at Home Index by cjs ("Once you get to the...)
I also have the index link as a favorite - so it's easy to get to and I use it quite often since I have all the issues - except I somehow lost the premiere issue.

Welcome!