Okay, Ms. Pizza Jean - Your turn!
  Re: (...)
Just saw this on WGN a few minutes ago and thought, "Here's something for Jean."

Pizza Waffles!!!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Okay, Ms. Pizza Jean - Your turn! by labradors (Just saw this on WGN...)
That is sooo cool! Thanks for sharing Labs. I need to look and see if I still have my waffle maker. I had one of those waffle/grilled sandwich makers, but I never used it. I may have given it to BG. If not, I'm going to have to try this one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Well, now, doesn't that look interesting. Will probably have to play with this. thanks Labs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Okay, Ms. Pizza Jean - Your turn! by cjs (Well, now, doesn't t...)
You know, this reminded me that I wanted to look for the waffle iron for another recipe...the Savory Chicken and Waffles in the new issue. When I went to look at that recipe, I realized where I had seen poultry seasoning used in a unique application.

Jean, it wasn't the pizza dough...it was these waffles! Glad to figure that one out.

Now to find that waffle iron!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
anon was looking at this - I sure don't remember seeing it before. the link didn't work now, tho.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Okay, Ms. Pizza Jean - Your turn! by cjs (anon was looking at ...)
Okay. HERE is a YouTube posting of the same video and HERE is the recipe.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Okay, Ms. Pizza Jean - Your turn! by labradors (Okay. [url=http://w...)
Okay, these do look fun, but I would be concerned about putting cheese in the batter. What a mess that could make in the waffle iron.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."