Have You Seen the New Game?
  Re: (...)
http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde...p;ref=cknwshne0

USAopoly Scrabble Cooking Edition:
The Cooking Edition of Scrabble includes classic Scrabble fun with a cooking twist allowing players to earn bonus points for words related to everyone's favorite past time. Recipe cards are the perfect mix as players double and triple their scores with directives for all new custom game play. Become the master chef as you spell your way to victory with tasty abbreviations and names of your favorite celebrity chefs. Can you spell D-E-L-I-S-H?

Too bad winters almost over, (OMG, did I really say that??? ) this would get us thru wintry nights.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by cjs ([url=http://www.cook...)
Cool!

Wonder how I'd do in this variation of Scrabble. My highest score in standard Scrabble, against an opponent on the Internet, was 664. In one of my recent games, I had to explain to my opponent what EPAZOTE was and how I knew the word (from cooking, of course - and still hoping I can get some epazote here).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by cjs ([url=http://www.cook...)
That looks like fun! Only problem is that I can't get Bob to even play scrabble with me, he says I'm a better speller.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by Harborwitch (That looks like fun!...)
Ron doesn't like scrabble either, but I love it. This sounds like a lot of fun. Sharon, you will just have to wander out this way again some time and I'll make sure I have it on hand when you get here. P.S.Be sure to bring Jean with you!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by Mare749 (Ron doesn't like scr...)
Who ever gets it bring it to "LINDA'S RETIREMENT HOME FOR OLD [url=mailto:C@HERS"]C@HERS"[/url]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by cjs (Who ever gets it bri...)
Quote:

Who ever gets it bring it to "LINDA'S RETIREMENT HOME FOR OLD [Email]C@HERS"[/Email]

Hee hee!

Sounds like a plan Maryann!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Jean, I just hope I'll still be able to spell by then!

This does sound like fun. William isn't much of a game player....I get to missing the kids when I see something like this.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, I just hope I'...)
Daphne, do you ever play any games online? Labs could probably tell us which sites are "safe" to play on.

Ron used to play blackjack and poker on a website on Saturday mornings. Not for real money though.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by Mare749 (Daphne, do you ever ...)
There is a scrabble app for iPhones. Lots of people I know play 'words' which I think is like scrabble. Used to play with oldest son, but he was too good and too ruthless on getting points, so I gave it up.
  Re: Re: Have You Seen the New Game? by HomeCulinarian (There is a scrabble ...)
I used to play spades online...but encountered a stalker and quit.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.