What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone having for dinner today?

I'm working with catfish for Saturday, so Roy picked up a little extra and we'll have that tonight. Also, had a nice coupon for fresh tortellini that I want to play with a sauce for using a dressing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by cjs (What's everyone havi...)
I'm going to get a pizza dough going, asparagus soup and pizza tonight.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by Harborwitch (I'm going to get a p...)
Well, Yesterday was our 14th wedding anniversary! But it was a gym night so we just had steaks.

Tonight I have time to make something special so I debated on Schnitzel or chicken curry. Both Steve's favorites. Of course I am not going that way at all - I am going to make Indian Stuffed chicken breasts with curry burre blanc. Anohter favorite around here and we haven't had it in quite some time. I can't wait!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by esgunn (Well, Yesterday was ...)
Erin, Happy Anniversary!! The Indian Stuffed chicken breasts sound wonderful. I sure wish John liked curry. I've tried to convert him ever since we started dating, and it still hasn't taken. Sigh...

I'm going easy--grilled chicken on Caesar salad. I'll probably do some garlic bread as well.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by karyn (Erin, Happy Annivers...)
Happy anniversary, Erin & Steve!!!

The fried catfish was as expected - wonderful. Also tossed some tortellini with salad dressing (Chef McGowan's Maple dressing that goes with Spinach salad) and it was really quite good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by cjs (Happy anniversary, E...)
We're having spicy turkey burgers on whole wheat with lettuce and tomato, and a side of fresh broccoli.

Happy Anniversary, Erin and Steve! We love that Indian Stuffed Chicken recipe. Time to make that again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by Mare749 (We're having spicy t...)
Happy Anniversary, Steve and Erin! We enjoyed the Indian Stuffed recipe, also...so I know it will be good.

We're having Grilled Buttermilk Chicken with potato salad and broccoli.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/6?? by esgunn (Well, Yesterday was ...)
Happy anniversary Erin & Steve! Have a wonderful nit - I'm glad you get to spend it together.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!