Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes 4/24?
  Re: (...)
Hi
Looks like I am having Easter! Hope weather is good so we can be inside /
outside - Will have just the one grandson but will get to see other
later in week.

So am Planning a Brunch / Lunch Menu -

Ham -

Salads

Breads

Desserts. -

Anybody got any ideas?

Just hope we have decent weather. !

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes 4/24? by mjkcooking (Hi [br]Looks like I...)
Plans are not firm, but I'm hoping to take Easter to the mountains. We're "planning" a shirmp-a-roo on that Saturday....BIG "THANK YOU" PARTY. Sunday will likely be a traditional ham, potato salad, green bean affair. I'm thinking a picnic would be fun!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by Gourmet_Mom (Plans are not firm, ...)
No menu plans we'll still be in Hawaii
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by DFen911 (No menu plans we'll ...)
(oh, we needed to hear that, Denise....)

Wow, have not even thought of Easter yet. Guess it's about time - I'm with you, Marye, it would be fun to plan a spring menu. (Did you get snow yesterday?????)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by cjs ((oh, we needed to he...)
Geez, Denise! First Trixxee and now you?!?!?!? I wanna go!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by Gourmet_Mom (Geez, Denise! First...)
Quote:

Geez, Denise! First Trixxee and now you?!?!?!? I wanna go!

Me too! I'm so ready for summer, and I'll gladly cram myself into anyone's spare luggage.... Hawaii is amazing!!!
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Have a wonderful time, Denise! How long will you be gone?

No plans for Easter just yet. Since I'm done with classes, maybe I'll have it here. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough for a good Easter egg hunt with the kiddies.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by Mare749 (Have a wonderful tim...)
I so miss the Easter Egg Hunts! Take pictures and share please.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by Gourmet_Mom (I so miss the Easter...)
So we can all share in those cute little kids dressed up in their pretty dresses and shiny shoes with baskets?

Yes, please!!!

Easter to me always meant coloring the eggs that my mom made us blow out and save all year. Then we would string yarn through them and decorate this big magnolia bush in our back yard. Hundreds and hundreds of real eggs. We would save the ones that didn't break for the next year and then just add to them with the new. We have pictures of it all decorated with all the eggs having little caps of snow on top of them. Funny the things you remember from childhood.

My kids always grew up having to search for the plastic eggs hidden all over the house. Even when they got big they still expected it! I even sent some to Chels when she was at school, along with the peeps that had been opened so they could get stale.
  Re: Re: Any Plans for Easter? Menus - Recipes by iBcookin (So we can all share ...)
I feel like Scrooge saying this, but I just remember being so sick of eggs - potato salad, tuna & eggs, deviled eggs, on and on - for the next two weeks after Easter!!!

No, I remember their cute little ruffled butts bending over their finds!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com