Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? *DELETED*
  Re: (...)
Post deleted by Harborwitch
  Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? *DELETED* by Harborwitch (Post deleted by Harb...)
Something is wrong with link.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? by luvnit (Something is wrong w...)
Well this is weird. What's up?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? by Gourmet_Mom (Well this is weird. ...)
I tried to post a hysterical link - instead of a link it gave everyone access to my email account. Ooooops!

Then I couldn't find another link so just said "WTH" and gave up. If anyone one wants to PM me their email addy I'll try to forward the email.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? by Harborwitch (I tried to post a hy...)
Copying and pasting things from email can be tricky, especially if you use one of the web-based email services, such as Gmail or Yahoo.

If what was in your email was just a regular link, instead of trying to copy and paste it, just click on the link so it opens up in your browser. THEN copy the URL from your browser's address bar and paste it into the forum message.

On the other hand, if your email contained an embedded immage, you can't copy and paste that, but must save it you your computer first, then upload it to ImageShack, or the like and paste the resulting link into the forum in the same way was you would post any other image.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? by labradors (Copying and pasting ...)
Thanks dear! I'm too tired to deal with it. Tomorrow.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Some of it's about food, I think, Labs????? by Harborwitch (Thanks dear! I'm to...)
No hurry.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?