New Food Show - The Chew
  Re: (...)
“The Chew,”a live talk show about food which will debut in September 2011, and “The Revolution,” a reality show about weight loss that will debut on January, 2012.

For those who are interested the shows will be airing on ABC during the day, this means that All My Children and One Life to Live have now been cancelled. Final episodes will be airing soon.

"The Chew" will feature a rotating cast of hosts, including chef Mario Batali, restaurateur Michael Symon and nutrition expert Daphne Oz. "The Revolution" will feature a "dream team" of lifestyle consultants including fashion guru Tim Gunn, celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak and "American Idol" alum Kimberley Locke.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: New Food Show - The Chew by luvnit ( “The Chew,”a live t...)
Hmmmmmm. Interesting.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by Harborwitch (Hmmmmmm. Interestin...)
Hard to believe those two shows are canceled. They've been on for YEARS! The shows sound interesting, though. Maybe I'll have a way to record shows by the time they begin.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by Gourmet_Mom (Hard to believe thos...)
But, what will Erica do??????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by cjs (But, what will Erica...)
Sit around and count her Emmy!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by luvnit (Sit around and count...)
>>>>>>SPEW<<<<<<<<

LOL!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by Gourmet_Mom (>>>>>>SPEW
Laura - ROFLMAO!!!

I am surprised they cancelled the 2 soaps. I thought for sure they had a huge following to market to. I wonder how much different the cost is to do either or?

I'll set up the DVR for the Chew..but I sure hope it isn't done by the Foodnetwork in some way.
  Re: Re: New Food Show - The Chew by DFen911 (Laura - ROFLMAO!!![b...)
I wonder if they gave it that name trying to match The View. Of course, I always remind people, regarding that other show, that it's name is, after all, The View, NOT The Fact. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?