Hello everyone!
  Re: (...)
We just got home tonight from San Juan. Went on a very nice eastern caribbean cruise with Celebrity. I'll put my pics up on photobucket tomorrow for everyone to see. Yes, I actually took new photos this time so have something to show!

Also want to mention that I met a lot of lovely people on the *****, but especially enjoyed meeting Cheryl, who I am hoping will join us when she gets home. I gave her the forum info and invited her to come on in and say hello. She had a great story to tell about how she was hired into a restaurant.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Hello everyone! by Mare749 (We just got home ton...)
Welcome home, Maryann and Ron! I'm glad you got home safely and hope you found everything safe and sound. I'm excited that you've added another member...hopefully! I can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like you had a great time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hello everyone! by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome home, Maryan...)
Oh Maryann & Ron! I hope you guys had a wonderful time!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your trip and hope very much that Cheryl decides to join us.

I think trips become so much more memorable when you meet someone you can connect with.
  Re: Hello everyone! by Mare749 (We just got home ton...)
Maryann it sounds like you guys had a great time!!! I'm so glad and we can't wait to see your pictures.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Hello everyone! by Harborwitch (Maryann it sounds li...)
I'm so glad you had a great time, Maryann! Welcome home! Cruising is such a relaxing vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
  Re: Re: Hello everyone! by karyn (I'm so glad you had ...)
Welcome home!! You were missed - anxious to see the pictures. How was the food? and, what was the food????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hello everyone! by cjs (Welcome home!! You w...)
The food was delicious, and very abundant! There are many food pix on my slideshow. I didn't take a lot of pix of the islands, because we have taken them before, but lots of food pix.

Interesting side note: The Executive Chef answered questions from the audience at the Celebrity Chef competition. Someone asked him how he knows how much food to order. He said they take an average from previous cruises and that they can usually estimate with 90% accuracy just what they will need. Imagine ordering 120,000 dozen eggs for one week!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Hello everyone! by Mare749 (The food was delicio...)
Wow! I never thought of that! That's a lot of eggs!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.