Vicci
  Re: (...)
Where the heck are you?!?!?! You have been MIA WAY too long! I'm getting worried. This is not like you to be gone so long! Last time you broke your leg badly.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Vicci by Gourmet_Mom (Where the heck are y...)
I had an email recently from her and she has taken on a huge remodel project in her home. Other than frustration with wallpaper removal and all of the joy that goes along with it, I think Vicci is fine.

And before you ask.....I am working way too much and still not feeling 100%. I think if Spring actually arrived, it would go a long way to helping my allergies.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Vicci by chef_Tab (I had an email recen...)
Thanks for checking on Vicci for us, Theresa. Hopefully, she will stop in soon and give us an update on her remodel, especially if it involves the kitchen!

Hope you feel better soon!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Vicci by Mare749 (Thanks for checking ...)
Good to know things are o.k. with Vicci - and Theresa, take care of yourself!! Spring really is coming, I'm hearing
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Vicci by cjs ( Good to know things...)
Thanks for the update, Theresa! I hope you feel better soon. You and Cis are not on much lately, so it's good to see both of you checking in. Hopefully, Vicci will check in soon, also.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Vicci by Mare749 (Thanks for checking ...)
Quote:

Thanks for checking on Vicci for us, Theresa. Hopefully, she will stop in soon and give us an update on her remodel, especially if it involves the kitchen!

Poor Vicci, I am fairly sure she said it was a hallway. Definitely not a kitchen. And she is doing all of the work herself.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Vicci by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I have a pretty good idea what is involved in that. Our first house was very old and we did a lot of work to it that involved wallpaper removal, plastering and in some cases, new dry wall. It's a ton of work, but looks so nice when it's done. The woodwork in those older homes is just gorgeous.

Vicci, I hope you will stop in and let us know how it's going.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."