Our Newest Grandson!!!
  Re: (...)
Son Mattie and d-i-l Wendy have done it again!! The grandchildren they present us with are absolutely outstanding!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHnvCNGj...r_embedded

Affetionaltely known as Sewer Snake - Enjoy!! And, he won!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by cjs (Son Mattie and d-i-l...)
That was AWESOME, Jean! I'll have to admit, you had me a little confused at first, but then I remembered they were into that kind of thing. That little robot was unbelievable. I can't imagine the engineering it took to pull that one off!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by Gourmet_Mom (That was AWESOME, Je...)
I love that kind of stuff - just out of curiosity, what was the green stuff in the ring, looked like some kind of vegetable - was it actually parts off of one of the critters?
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by iBcookin (I love that kind of ...)
green stuff?? I'll have to go look again. I'm sure not vegetables, maybe part of one of the bots.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by cjs (green stuff?? I'll h...)
Weren't Sewer Snakes' tires green? They got cut and some split off. Maybe that's it?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Weren't Sewer Snakes...)
he did lose one tire....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by cjs (green stuff?? I'll h...)
That's so cool!!! Yea Sewer Snake!!! It's amazing to think of the engineering and work that must go into that.

Now proud Grandma - I wanna see it hunt for Eggs in Roy's vineyard! LOL Never mind - we probably don't want to even think about that.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by Harborwitch (That's so cool!!! Y...)
Oh, wouldn't that be a sight!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by cjs (Oh, wouldn't that be...)
LOL - might want to disable the flame thrower first! LOL
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Our Newest Grandson!!! by Harborwitch (LOL - might want to ...)
Fantastic! We both really enjoy watching this, Jean! Congratulations to your grandson, too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."