New Chicken recipe book from CH
  Re: (...)
Hi,
Received yesterday the best chicken recipes from Cuisine at home. A few that sounded really super good and a bunch of repeats from old issues. I wish they did not do that. I have every issue of Cuisine at home and when I buy their book i dont want half of it being the recipes I already have.
  Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by piano226 (Hi,[br]Received yest...)
Oh, that's what I was afraid of - what a shame.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by cjs (Oh, that's what I wa...)
I hate you wasted the money. But thanks for sharing with the rest of us, so none of us will make the same mistake. I WILL be keeping my eye out though. I don't have all the issues. I'm hoping to get back to work on solving that oversight this summer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by Gourmet_Mom (I hate you wasted th...)
When i get home tonight i will write down the names of the recipes in the book and you will know which ones are repeats and which ones are not
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by piano226 (When i get home toni...)
That is a sweet offer. If too much trouble, I can just wait and look at it the next time I go to Lowe's or Sam's.
Daphne
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by Gourmet_Mom (That is a sweet offe...)
As promised here is the list
Grilled chicken Cordon Bleu not sure but i think it is a repeat but looks good
Tomato Coconut chicken with shrimp
BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza
Chicken Saltimbocca - Repeat
Greek Chicken Roulades -Repeat
Cajun Chicken Stroganoff-Repeat
Honey Lemon Grilled Chicken- Repeat
Quick Chicken Cutlets
Artichoke Chicken-Repeat
Cumquat Salsa Chicken -Repeat
Tortilla Chip chicken with avocado dip-Repeat
Quick Chicken Marengo-Repeat
Bold and Spicy Chicken Wings with cranberry glaze
Spicy Garlic chicken with lemon glaze-Repeat
Chicken Francese
Citrus herb Game hens
Chicken Carbonara-Repeat
Spiced chicken thighs with olives and chickpeas-pretty sure is a repeat
Thai caramel chicken -Repeat
Bbq chicken legs with whiskey dipping sauce
Chicken parmesan
Mole Rubbed chicken -Repeat
Curried Yogurt chicken-pretty sure is a repeat
Quick coq au vin- i think is a repeat but not sure
Sunday Roast chicken
Chicken and drop dumplings-Repeat
Classic southern fried chicken -Repeat
Honey lime chicken fajitas

Carrot cucumber chicken sambal
Grilled chicken Fattoush salad
Raspberry chicken with grilled peaches
Salsa-cue chicken sandwich
Southwestern chicken Panini
Thai chicken salad lettuce wraps-Repeat
Chicken Burgers with basil mayo
Chicken Feijoada-Repeat
White chicken chili- Repeat
Old Fashioned chicken noodle soup-Repeat
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by piano226 (As promised here is ...)
I will most likely buy this as it would be nice to have all of the chicken recipes in one book. We eat chicken at least 3-4 times a week. I also have some bridal showers to attend this summer and what a great gift along with some cool kitchen tools!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by chef_Tab (I will most likely b...)
some good sounding dishes there!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by chef_Tab (I will most likely b...)
It's not just C@HH. Most of the separate books that I have seen from other cooking magazines have been mostly repeats of recipes that had appeared in those magazines. In general, it appears that their marketing concept is not "release publications that will make the magazine's subscribers want to buy all the books, as well," but "release publications that will provide different collections of the magazine's recipes in ways that could interest NON-subscribers who, otherwise, may not be interested in a subscription and to interest some people into becoming subscribers in the process." Thus, it is not a case of "making more money via the existing customer base," but "making more money by expanding the customer base to include people who may never subscribe."
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: New Chicken recipe book from CH by labradors (It's not just [url=m...)
WOW! I have to agree! What a great list! Like Theresa said, I have chicken 3-4 times a week, and it would be nice to have a book with all chicken recipes, even if some are recipes I've made before. Labs makes a good point. It's not really that much different from Southern Living or Food & Wine, et. al., publishing The Best of..... Thanks for the list. I'll be looking for this one!
Daphne