Please help with an old issue!
  Re: (...)
My favorite book in the world was Weeknigh Menus Volume 1 and it is no longer in print. I am afraid mine went out with the recycle stack. Does anyone have an issue they would sell? If I could just locate one I would be happy to pay someone to copy it for me. I keep watching ebay but no luck.

I bet I use at least 15 recipes out of that book.

Thank you.

Marcy
  Re: Please help with an old issue! by Marcys (My favorite book in ...)
Welcome Marcy - but, I wish it were better circumstances that brought you on the forum. I hope someone has one they will part with - it is a good issue. Fingers crossed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Please help with an old issue! by cjs (Welcome Marcy - but,...)
I'm sorry you lost yours. I would never be able to part with mine. Like you, I use way too many of the recipes in that one. It would be summer before I could even THINK of copying the pages. I'll try to make a note. It's possible that I could scan the pages to a disc and mail it to you. If that would help, PM me sometime in mid June after school gets out here.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Please help with an old issue! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm sorry you lost y...)
I can't believe that C@H doesn't have back copies since everything is done on computers. They could even sell them as eMagazines.

Brian is this a possibility? Seeing as how many of us are in need of back issues.
  Re: Re: Please help with an old issue! by DFen911 (I can't believe that...)
I have two duplicates of books in storage and will be able to access them next week. Not sure what they are, but I will check for you.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Please help with an old issue! by Marcys (My favorite book in ...)
Check eBay. That's where I finally managed to replace a lost issue. Use the advanced search tool.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Please help with an old issue! by chef_Tab (I have two duplicate...)
Wow! If you have one just let me know and I'll but it from you immediately!

Thank you so much!!!

Marcy