ISO: A Chicken Recipe
  Re: (...)
I thought I ate a lot of chicken, but I think Trixxee's got me beat! I'm pretty sure it was Trixxee, that posted this. It was from a blogger. Her kids called it 1-2-3(-4?) Chicken. I forgot the name she finally called it by. I think it had Plum Sauce in the recipe? If anybody remembers this recipe, let me know. I've made it, and remembered it was good, and would like to make it tonight or later next week. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and Trixxee, if it wasn't you, let me know.

Now back to the search!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (I thought I ate a lo...)
Ask and you shall receive! Give me one minute and I'll find it. I believe it was from Noble Pig.
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Trixxee (Ask and you shall re...)
Here you go!

http://noblepig.com/2008/10/22/no-mad-sk...uired.aspx
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Trixxee (Here you go![br][br]...)
MERCY! You're an ANGEL! Thanks! That's it!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I should have known it was that site.

My problem now is deciding between this and the goat cheese and chive stuffed chicken breasts you mentioned in a dinner thread that I found while searching! LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (MERCY! You're an AN...)
Well, guess we'll be having some chicken dishes this week.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by cjs (Well, guess we'll be...)
Saved and noted!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by BarbaraS (Saved and noted![br]...)
Saved! Thanks!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Mare749 (Saved! Thanks!...)
You're welcome and enjoy!
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Trixxee (You're welcome and e...)
Maryann, you need to pass this one on to the girl's. If I remember correctly, I had dinner done that night in under 30 minutes. I'm pretty sure I served it with fried rice (rice from the freezer). I use frozen peas in my fried rice, so I felt that was balanced enough. If not, I think just some fresh or frozen fruit would round out the meal. I think the kids would love it!
Daphne
  Re: Re: ISO: A Chicken Recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann, you need to...)
Oh well, crap, I wasn't going to cook tomorrow, but I do have some refried rice left (always add peas to mine, too, Daphne) and chix thighs in the freezer.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com