What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

On to our 'old' neighbors, Kelly & Brent's, today.
Tracie had salmon with BBQ sauce and the family mac & cheese, which we naturally pigged out on
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
We're going out tonight, unless we get a break from the rain. If it clears up, then I'm going to take advantage of it and make my birthday dinner.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by Mare749 (We're going out toni...)
Goat cheese, chive and sundried tomato stuffed chiken, micro greens salad with beets and toasted almonds and a baked potato for my husband.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by Trixxee (Goat cheese, chive a...)
Maryann, I'm planning on your dinner for tomorrow. It sounds delicious.

I love chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, Trixxee. I hope you enjoy yours!

We're having shrimp quesadillas with mango salsa. I'll probably do a spinach salad, too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by karyn (Maryann, I'm plannin...)
Quote:

I love chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese,

I love almost anything stuffed with, sprinkled with, spread with, melted with, on top of, to the side of or generally in the vicinity of or mentioned in the same breath as goat cheese!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Karyn, I hope you like what I chose for my B-day dinner! I was worried that no one else was going to try it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by Mare749 (Karyn, I hope you li...)
I at at the church between bells and choir. The Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice casserole was so so, the tomato salad was good, but the corn muffins were outstanding. I snagged a plate for lunch. ANYTHING is better than having to eat a school lunch!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (I at at the church b...)
We had leftovers from the weekend and a spinach salad from the garden.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by HomeCulinarian (We had leftovers fro...)
We have a skirt steak marinating in a sesame ginger marinade. I'm making that stir fried cabbage, and a little salad with my Asian greens and fresh picked lettuce. MMMMMMM.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/18?? by Harborwitch (We have a skirt stea...)
I was thinking about your birthday dinner on the road yesterday, Maryann and it looks like it will have to be Sunday's dinner so I can get it in under the wire. Where the heck do the days go?? I'm sure looking forward to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com