I am alive
  Re: (...)
Well it's been a very rough road from last Wednesday the 11th. Still have no clue what it was, and still waiting for test results to come back. I tell ya it's a heck of a way to lose weight. If all goes well I can go back to work this Monday. I hope so because I am about to go stir crazy.

It seems weird that I have not cooked since May 11th and with the end of the world coming tomorrow...well just chaps my hide I still have so many untried recipes.
  Re: I am alive by DFen911 (Well it's been a ver...)
I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery!! I hope you are feeling great by Monday.
  Re: Re: I am alive by karyn (I'm so glad you're o...)
wow, this really did knock you, Denise. You were missed and hope you feel better soon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I am alive by cjs (wow, this really did...)
Glad to hear you are on the mend, Denise! We really do miss you when you are not around! Jello shots all around!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I am alive by Mare749 (Glad to hear you are...)
Great news!! Glad you are better. Be well.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: I am alive by Old Bay (Great news!! Glad yo...)
I'm glad you're feeling better Denise! What a terrible thing to take you out for so long.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I am alive by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad you're feel...)
Thank you all It was hard to be away but I didn't even have the energy to look at a computer screen. I know this will make me even more obsessed about washing my hands.
  Re: I am alive by DFen911 (Well it's been a ver...)
Denise,

Glad to hear you're on the mend, but what happened?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: I am alive by BarbaraS (Denise,[br][br]Glad ...)
Still not sure. But doctor things I got a "super bug" that settled in my intestines. I've had gastroenteritis years ago, but nothing like this.
  Re: Re: I am alive by DFen911 (Still not sure. But ...)
Poor thing! Nine days of that? OIY! I'm glad you're getting over it. You must be totally wrung out, though. Are you sure you'll be strong enough for work Monday? I know you're anxious to get out of the house, but.....
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.