What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26??
  Re: (...)
So, what is on everyone's menu for tonight??

Last minute plan change last night, ran down the hill for dinner, so it's leftovers for tonight.

Our friend Don, who recently had the heart troubles, is coming tonight or tomorrow a.m. for a few days. This time he is not allowed to bring any food (can bring wine....) and he will be learning to eat heart healthy!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by cjs (So, what is on every...)
Lingine with clams, salad and bread. Made the mojito dish last night (with tilapia) and really enjoyed it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by Trixxee (Lingine with clams, ...)
We are doing vietnamese beef since it never happened yesterday.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by piano226 (We are doing vietnam...)
I'm making the Tangy Sweet and Plum Spiced chicken. Can't wait to try this one.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by Mare749 (I'm making the Tangy...)
Oh, I think I made that just recently ( ) and we liked it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by cjs (Oh, I think I made t...)
I've had the beef and the chicken dish recently and LOVED both of them!

I have some goat cheese I need to use up or freeze. We LOVE the chcken linguine dish with the goat cheese and pine nuts (that I just realized I forgot to get...OIY!), and I've been wanting to make that. So that's dinner tonight. Hopefully, I can get William to pick them up when he goes to town shortly. If not, plans may change. It's just not as good without the pine nuts!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by Gourmet_Mom (I've had the beef an...)
We love that dish as well, Daphne. I hope you get your pine nuts!

I have a pre-cooked flank steak in the freezer, so we're doing the Mongolian BBQ and watching the storms come in. I hope John gets home before it gets bad!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by karyn (We love that dish as...)
William has agreed to stop and pick them up. Thankfully.

Now what storms? If you're getting storms, that means they will be heading my way.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by Gourmet_Mom (William has agreed t...)
I'm planning on the crab cakes in the issue #87 tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 5 26?? by Mare749 (I'm making the Tangy...)
Quote:

I'm making the Tangy Sweet and Plum Spiced chicken. Can't wait to try this one.

Wow, this is a keeper! Yummy!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."